CHEMIST – Adhesives Specialist
We have openings for experienced Adhesives Chemist at our RI satalite location. The position offers significant career advancement opportunities, competitive salary & bonus.
Background and Experience Requirements:
- Noteworthy accomplishments in Product Development applications in the Adhesives industry.
- Significant skills and experience in the development of conductive adhesives.
- Good Laboratory experience in product Testing applications.
- Prior experience and background in applications for Polymer products.
- Good experience in working with the Field Sales Force in promoting successful Adhesive products, and the successful implementation of key Marketing goals.
- BS Chemistry (MS Polymer Chemistry preferred)
- At least 4 years experience in the Adhesives industry.
- Responsible for Lab application testing, external testing relationships, and support of customer inquiries.
- Work as part of the plant customer team, which includes product development.
- Great communication skills are a key consideration for this position.
Managerial & Leadership Competencies Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results & Deliveries
- Problem Solving Skills
- Quality Decision Making
- Priority Setting
- Agility & Reactivity
- Listening Skills
- Business Acumen
- Verbal & Written Communication Skills
Adhesive Sales Specialist
We have openings for experienced sales representatives with extensive contacts in the epoxy/adhesives industry.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales in territory as assigned by management.
- Prospect and develop new customers
- Develop working knowledge of products and applications.
- Develop good working rapport with Customer Service Rep and other sales support service people in the company.
- Attend industry relevant trade shows and organization meetings to extend the company’s involvement in the industry and marketplace.
- Must have a basic understanding of cold calling, client development, and the closing skills to write orders on a daily basis.
- Our high commission structure along with a weekly draw gives you the opportunity to earn unlimited income.
- Knowledge of the epoxy/adhesives industry with well-established contacts for the purpose of generating new orders.
- The ability to leverage our highly efficient production capacity and unbeatable prices to generate more sales.
- Successful track record of selling in a distribution or trading marketplace.
All qualified candidates should send their resumes in PDF Format to: